Even worse is the complete lack of media coverage. Imagine if that was a planned parenthood faciliy that was attacked we would be hearing about it all day for weeks. I bet most people you talk to today wont even known this happened.
“As far we know, Willem Van Spronsen is the first American killed attempting to liberate an American gestapo camp. There was a time when thousands of Americans, armed with the guns, attacked and liberated concentration camps ... they were heralded as...
69 9:13 PM - Jul 13, 2019
Antifa Armed With AR-15 'Released Manifesto' Before Firebombing Federal Building - Media Yawns Chris Menahan
Imagine if a Q-Anon believing Trump supporter armed with an AR-15 firebombed a federal refugee center after releasing a manifesto saying, "I am a fascist."
We can assume there would be:
- Wall to wall media coverage of the "white supremacist conspiracy theorist terrorist" attack for weeks
- All white people and "whiteness" itself would be blamed for the attack
- The President and Republicans would be called on to denounce the attack and accused of tacitly supporting it and "radicalizing" the shooter
- Democrats would call for AR-15s and other guns to be banned and put through multiple bills in the House
- Republicans like Nikki Haley would call for Confederate statues to be torn down
- Congress would pass yet another resolution condemning "white nationalism and white supremacy" (are we up to number 4, 5 or 6 at this point?)
- Big Tech would deplatform every Q-Anon and anti-immigration group they could possibly justify banning if the shooter so much as "liked" one of their posts or visited their page
- Anyone justifying the attack in anyway would be banned from the internet, have their payment processors pulled and possible even their web domain seizedNearly this exact same scenario appears to have just happened in reverse Antifa Armed With AR-15 'Released Manifesto' Before Firebombing Federal Building - Media Yawns