Meanwhile in syria....

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Drinkthekoolaid, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Drinkthekoolaid

Drinkthekoolaid 6.5 Creedmoor U.S. Military

Mosinitis and Burzum like this.
  2. Drinkthekoolaid

3. Arjuna

Arjuna 6.5 Creedmoor

4. Drinkthekoolaid

5. Drinkthekoolaid

US responds to Russian threat after shoot-down of Syrian jet

And the US replied to Russia.

So tin foil hat time and reading between the current political lines...

There is already so much fake anti Russia hate 24/7 in the news and in the swamp of DC among the deep state, that I can't help but wonder if the globalists or deep state would be willing to sacrifice an American aircrew or 2 to test Russia on their threat and see if they really do engage us.

I think the deep state would love open hostilities between US and Russia. They would certainly say as a country we can't trust president trump during such a crisis and they would move to impeach him and anyone else in his administration they could until they had one of their own plants back in the office.

Burzum likes this.
  6. Burzum

Burzum .45 acp

I am a forever Trumper, but this is where his short-bus international affairs knowledge is hurting him. If anything we should be supporting Assad, but Israel and Saudi will get angry and will not be able to dump lobbying $$$$$ in congressional coffers.

Rush Limbaugh was totally correct, the "Russian hacking" hoax was nothing more than a way for establishment Republicans AND Democrats to put a leash/noose on Trump to make him heel to the globalist/deep state.

Every time Uncle Sam overthrows a Mid-East leader, it gets worse, much worse.

7. Mosinitis

Mosinitis .357 mag

Kind of dampens my support for Trump. First the sale of billions of dollars worth of weapons to the Saudis and now this. Is Saudi Arabia under attack? Why do they need all this weaponry? Why did U.S. government waited 14 years to admit Saudi officials were involved in 9/11.
    We are consistently aiding bad guys for 40 years. Is that spreading democracy and freedom?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017