F/S One More Try - Ruger 10/22 - Reaper Camo Finish

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Glenn B, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Glenn B

Glenn B .223 Rem

Selling an as new, in the box, Ruger 10/22 with Reaper Buck Camo finish. It has never been fired beyond possible factory testing.

For sale @ $226.00. Cash only for face to face sale in Nassau County or $226 plus flat rate of $30 shipping, for total of $256.00, in the form of a U.S. Postal Service money order if shipped.

In a face to face sale, besides the selling price, the buyer pays for NICS check and any transfer fee(s). If shipped this must go to your dealer with a currently valid dealer's FFL via UPS ground. Do not offer to buy if UPS does not deliver to your FFL and if your FFL will not accept shipment from non-licensee.

I will ship to most of the lower 48 states of the USA with these exceptions: no sales or shipping to: CA; MA; Chicago, IL; Washington, DC; New York City or anywhere where illegal or restricted. No sales or shipping to AK or HI nor to military addresses such as APO or FPO. No sales or shipping to foreign or overseas.

It is sold as is, no returns or refunds unless shipped and then damaged in shipment and you notify UPS and myself in a timely manner (within 2 hours of delivery to your FFL, FFL must open box and inspect gun immediately upon delivery to check for damage so make sure your FFL would be agreeable to do so). You must supply clear photos of any shipping damage. As I said though, this is as new in the box.

For face to face transfer, I prefer Volko Supply Co. Inc. for the transfer; as of recently they still charged $25.00 for a rifle transfer (although I believe only a NICS check is required as this is a private sale). Regardless of which we use, the transfer must take place at a FFL holder's business location - as in a real store if FTF or shipped to your FFL dealer's premises.

Buyer must be 18 years old or older. Buyer has to present me with current government ID to complete FTF sale. If shipping is required, the buyer must email me a copy of his currently valid and completely legible government issued ID as well as have his dealer email me a valid and totally legible (unobliterated in any manner) copy of his signed and dated FFL. FFL Info must completely match that of the BATFE's FFL ezcheck123. If shipping required, I only will accept a U.S.P.S. money order as payment.

I ship directly from me to your FFL, I am not an FFL holder (and yes that is 100% legal on the federal level and in NY but maybe not in your state so check on it, it is legal within NY). Thus, the potential buyer must ascertain before sending payment and documents that his FFL dealer will accept shipment of this firearm from a non-licensee. If you do not do so and it winds up that your dealer will not accept a shipment directly from a non-licensee, then you will be required to pay an additional $25 for the FFL on my end or the sale will be voided.

Your payment to me is your affirmation that you agree to all terms and conditions and that you are legally eligible to receive and possess this firearm.

You can check my feedback at GunBroker.com under gbarthgwt, it is absolutely excellent.

If you are interested, please contact me by PM. If you have reasonable and relevant questions about this firearm, please post them as a reply to this post. Please do not turn this into a discussion thread about my price, whether or not you have one of these guns, whether or not they are great or suck or any other matter other than to ask relevant and reasonable questions about this particular gun and sale. This is being posted as a For Sale thread and I would appreciate your respect along those lines. Thanks.

ruger reaper right.jpg Ruger Reaper left.jpg ruger reaper rear sight.jpg ruger reaper mag.jpg

All the best,
    Glenn B

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
    Doc8404 likes this.
  2. NirvanaFan

NirvanaFan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Any idea on the year that this was manufactured? I'm looking for a semi-auto 22 made in 2011.

3. Glenn B

Glenn B .223 Rem

No clue and don't know how to check on that or I would check for you.

4. Gunner57

Gunner57 .223 Rem

5. Glenn B

Glenn B .223 Rem

Just found that same on my own after a brief search but thanks anyway.

The serial number of the one I am selling indicates 2014 manufacture, probably late in the run, as it is under 20 guns from the serial number of the first one produced in 2015.

6. NirvanaFan

NirvanaFan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thanks for checking. Good luck with the sale.

7. Glenn B

Glenn B .223 Rem

8. Glenn B

Glenn B .223 Rem

9. Glenn B

Glenn B .223 Rem

10. Glenn B

Glenn B .223 Rem

11. JohnnyQ

JohnnyQ .38 Special

12. Glenn B

Glenn B .223 Rem