AK-105 fixed stock?

Paweł1999

.177 BB
Reaction score
S

stuck in ny

You mean build an airsoft gun? You do remember this is cuomo-stan right?

S

stuck in ny

No, I actualy wanted to make a rubber non-firing model of it, and it would be hard for me to make a folding stock, that's why I asked you guys if there's no AK-105 with a fixed stock.

No, I'm not in NY, I'm in Poland, but I was born in NY
Oh, Poland the nation in Europe; I thought you meant Poland, NY. :)

S

stuck in ny

It's the modern Russian army pattern of sidefolding stock, the one with the square socket trunnion and the latch imbedded in the receiver on the shooter's left hand side.
11358169_1136127229747702_1970832308_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stuck in ny

There is such a district as Poland in NY?
"Poland is a village in Herkimer County, New York, United States. The population was 508 at the 2010 census. Poland is on the border shared by the towns of Newport and Russia." Wikipedia
(When the old immigrants came over, they would name the new town after old locations/figures (Bismarck, Ulster, etc))

Paweł1999

.177 BB
Reaction score

Prudii

.357 mag
Reaction score
S

stuck in ny

As for the AK's, here's another AK-105, it has a fixed stock, but it has wood instead of polimer furniture. It also could be a modified AIMr or a custom-built AK. I'm not even sure is it real or not...

yUSARvs.jpg

is there any sort barreled AK variant that has a fixed stock? Any?
If its a real gun, then I think it was imported as a pistol (to get around US restrictions on imports) and then the stock was added once in was in the country. Or that muzzle assembly could be pinned, I'm not sure.
The 100 series shortened AKs look like a better compromize than the longer normal AK or the very short AKU series.

FrankenCub

.338 Win Mag
Reaction score

libertysnake

.338 Win Mag
Reaction score

Paweł1999

.177 BB
Reaction score