Citadel Defense (Matamosis, PA)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alistair, Jun 3, 2017.

1. alistair

alistair .40 S&W

I was traveling along Rt 84 today and passed a building and billboard advertising firearm customization. I'd never seen them before; Citadel Defense.

Anyone know anything about them?

New Cover Page
    Citadel Defense in Matamoras

2. tom lall

tom lall .177 BB

sure do- the owner, Fred, set me up with a completely custom AR-15 a few weeks ago. To be honest, I love guns, but don't know a lot about them (technically speaking). This guy is like the firearms guru, he knew more than I ever thought possible. Got an AR with a custom Duracoat (looks bleepin awesome!), a Geissman trigger (didn't know what that was until he showed me-what a huge difference), stock, holographic sight, and he did something called "stippling"- basically he hand-textured the pistol and front grips, never felt such an amazing grip before. The owner is a real nice guy, very helpful.
    The store seems to be doing a "soft" opening, starting slow - but he seems to be able to get (or make) anything you want. Now all my friends get a hard*n when they see my AR, and a couple are getting theirs done there too.

3. gun_slinger_boy

gun_slinger_boy .223 Rem

Yeah that opened up very recently but haven't been in there yet. Tom did you happen to see any Deagles or ps90s when you went in?

4. tom lall

tom lall .177 BB

Honestly, like I said, I'm not that technical with firearms. But I talked with the owner for about an hour- he gave me a good education. I'd say stop in and check it out, I'm sure he can get you what you need. So many retail shops just suck these days, but this is the real deal- just understand that it's a work in progress.

5. Calculon

Calculon .223 Rem

pics or it didn't happen - let's see that AR!

Drinkthekoolaid, MilesTeg and GUNSICK like this.
  6. Fred is a nice guy and has a bunch of plans for the place!