JERUSALEM EMBASSY: Why Trump’s Right & Palestine Deserves NOTHING! | Louder With Crowder

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Acer-m14, May 15, 2018.

1. holdover

holdover .308 Win U.S. Military LEO / LEA

Absolutely. Self defense is completely legitimate.

BDinPutnam and GOPerfect like this.
  2. holdover

Its simple, the answer is yes. Actually they have both been living there for an awful long time. They both have claims to it.

Today is seems like the Palestinians will not except the Jews in Israel and Jews will not except the Palestinian's in Isreal except in Gaza and the west bank reservations. It cannot be settled in the world court because they are not recognized. So this will continue for a long long time.

BDinPutnam likes this.
  3. Mosinitis

Mosinitis 6.5 Creedmoor

That's a lot of provocateurs throwing rocks for over 3 decades.

4. gun_slinger_boy

gun_slinger_boy 6.5 Creedmoor

The land is Israeli. That one actually is simple.

5. Willjr75

Willjr75 .450/400 Nitro Ex U.S. Military

They are always there. You think Hamas goes there unarmed for a peaceful protest?

They use these people as human shields and take potshots while hiding behind them. It's all a play for the media.

As far as Mexico goes, they wouldn't be wrong for trying to take back what was theirs and neither would we be wrong for defending ourselves. That's life and that's war. It will be like that forever.

The Mexicans would be wrong however if they fought behind women and children and made us have to fire on them to defend ourselves to make us the bad guys for the corrupt media to exploit.

I seriously doubt Israel will deliberately fire into a crowd for no reason at all.

6. holdover

Willjr75, They are always there. You think ""Blacks"" goes there unarmed for a peaceful protest?

See how that works? You cant shoot people down because you think they may be armed. If they were armed , then you would need to demonstrate that . Even cops have to do that. CNN saying they are using mortars isn't good enough .

As far as Mexico goes, they wouldn't be wrong for trying to take back what was theirs and neither would we be wrong for defending ourselves. That's life and that's war. It will be like that forever.

That's right.

The Mexicans would be wrong however if they fought behind women and children and made us have to fire on them to defend ourselves to make us the bad guys for the corrupt media to exploit.

Sure it would. but you have to show me that's the case . You still have to show me the weapons in this case.Or any other case of human shields being used .

I seriously doubt Israel will deliberately fire into a crowd for no reason at all.

Seriously?They were dropping Willie Pete on whole neighborhoods a few years ago.
    They hate each other. I mean hate. Neither side shocks me one bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 1:47 PM
  7. RBean

RBean 9mm

Having just returned from a trip to the over there I can say what a totally f____ed place it is. Really crappy ag land. Most barely fit for goats. We should all be glad we don't live there.

Short version: The Jew wouldn't be quiet and pay their taxes to Rome. The Romans had enough when the Jews revolted in 70 AD the Romans killed them all and/or ran them out. The survivors scattered all over. Called the "Diaspora". There were no Jews or damn few in the middle east for 2000 years. In the early 1900s the Zionist movement began (Jew returning to the Promised Land). WWII comes along and Hitler tries to finish the Roman thing (except the European Jews were being quiet and paying their taxes). Jews decide that since no one else will protect them they need their own country. Palestine is under a British Protectorate as a result of Turkey (Ottoman Empire) siding with Germans in WWI and loosing.

The British see the problem that the residents of Palestine won't welcome all these Jews coming in and taking over. They suggest that the island of Madagascar be given to the Jews for a homeland. No Arabs (or almost anyone else living there). Trouble is Madagascar belonged to France. Typical British solution.

Illegal Jewish immigration to Palestine continues. The western allies don't take strong measures to stop it, a guilt thing considering the Holocaust. Anyway, when enough Jew are there they declare independence from Britain in 1948. All the people living there are to have equal rights to vote, religion, free speech etc. The UN recognizes Israel as an independent country. The next day all the Arab countries surrounding Israel attack. Jordan, Syria, Egypt etc. To the astonishment of all, the Jews win. Many of he Jews were WWII combat vets, while the Arabs generally sat out WWII. The Palestinians who were living in Israel wouldn't except Israeli citizenship and leave just before the war, planning on coming back an taking over again. They chose the loosing side.

In 1967 the Arabs attack again. Jordan, Syria, Egypt etc. The loose again, except now the Israelis take all the area of Jordan west of the Jordan River, including Jerusalem, now called the West Bank, the Golan Heights from Syria and the Sinai desert from Egypt all the way to the Suez.

In 1973 the Arabs attack again. This time it was a close thing, but the Arabs loose again. Then Israel annex the Golan Heights, as a security measure, annex Jerusalem. Egypt signs a peace treaty and get about half the Sinai back. Israel keeps part as a buffer zone. Jordan makes peace. The west bank and the Garza strip are under the semi independent Palestinian Authority. The Palestinians could have an independent country if they would make peace with Israel, but they won't. They do not recognize the right of Israel to exist. The Israelis won't agree to pack up and leave, so the dispute continues.

So in sum, the Palestinians were on the loosing side at least three times and refuse to accept that they lost. In ancient times the Jews would have just used the "Roman Option" with the Palestinians, but can't get away with that now days.

Trump recognizes what is, the Palestinians won't. Clear enough?

BDinPutnam, GTN, kev74 and 6 others like this.
  8. Willjr75

Holover. You are drinking the international media's Kool aid.

Why should I have to show you weapons? That's like me asking you to show me that there weren't weapons. Neither of us would have the ability to since we weren't there and can only go by what the media has decided to post which we both know if not in Israel's corner.

And comparing Hamas to BLM is ridiculous. That's like comparing ISIS to Antifa teenagers. It's an utterly bad comparison.

I may be wrong but I suspect a little bias going on. I hope I'm way far off the mark on this one.

How anyone can even consider siding with Islamic terrorists that have used civilians in the past as human shields is beyond me. Even the Islamic world can't stand them for the barbarians that they are.

BDinPutnam likes this.
  9. Willjr75

I mean, you can look up multiple instances of human shields being used. There are even pictures online as proof from various conflicts where the Palestinians used them.

10. holdover

11. holdover

Im sure it does happen , But it also a convenient excuse if civilians are killed . How do you know who is telling the truth?

Evidence. that's it. and if we don't have evidence then all we can go by is what we know . which is not much.

Can you show me any that happened at the protest?

12. Willjr75

I can't dispute what you are saying because you screw up the quotes and it's extremely difficult to follow.

I can flood this thread with pictures of Hamas using human shields if you want when I get home later. But would that matter? They didn't use them this last instance but in numerous others right?

13. holdover

This is like arguing about the moon landing , it could on and on for pages, but unless somebody sends a satellite there and takes pics of the site Nobody will be able to prove one way or the other.

14. Pale Rider

Pale Rider .45 acp U.S. Military

15. holdover

Im sorry you cant read it . Its pretty clear to me.

yes please flood the site with pics of hamas using human shields at the protest . and please post pics of the weapons they were using when they were shot down .

Can you please tell me how you can determine a dead child was or wasn't a human shield? and show some kind of evidence for it. Thanks.

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 2:57 PM
  16. holdover

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 2:58 PM
  17. Mosinitis

Mosinitis 6.5 Creedmoor

Salah Bardawil says of the “62 people martyred, 50 were Hamas.”

Did he deny he said this?

BDinPutnam likes this.
  18. Willjr75

I will post those pictures for you when I get home since you'd rather not do a simple Google search and see them.

Multiple conflicts show Palestinians shooting at Israelis with military grade hardware with children right beside them. Even liberal news media outlets have reported this with pictures showing it but but somehow it's a stretch for you to believe.

Now as far as your quotes go, why do you always do that? You are the only one that does that. Do you even go back and look at what you posted? It's a mess. How do you expect anyone to respond to that when you can't quote the quotes because you wrote inside the quotes?

BDinPutnam likes this.
  19. Willjr75

20. holdover

21. Willjr75

I can't read and respond when you type in quotes. I can't quote quotes. Sorry.

22. holdover

I never said they never used human shields. I said can you show me evidence they were using human shields at the protest? can you show me evidence they were useing mortars? or Aks? Im not going to assume because they had used them before that they were doing so At the protest . Which is what we are discussing , 60 dead at the protest and the justified use of lethal force.

Maybe they all had weapons and they were all good shoots, I don't know. Just asking to see the evidence of it. I don't think that is unreasonable whatsoever.

The fact that 90% of the dead were Hamas members in a group of 40,000 is some pretty good shooting by Israelis ,Unless 90% of the protestors were hamas members . Im not even sure how they even got there to be honest .I thought it was illegal for them to enter Israel ?

23. Willjr75

I got caught cheating 5 times with another woman. The 6 time I wasn't cheating though even though my wife caught me with the same woman. We are just friends now.

24. SmallGameAddict

SmallGameAddict .223 Rem

I say...let's duke it out. Winner take all.

holdover and Willjr75 like this.
  25. Willjr75

Who wants to volunteer to be my human Shield?

26. SmallGameAddict

SmallGameAddict .223 Rem

Start at the southern tip, move northward, shoot anything that moves, when we get to the northern tip, plant the American flag, hold a press conference, look into the cameras and say "Anybody else wanna negotiate?"

Willjr75 likes this.
  27. Carlos Hathcock

Carlos Hathcock 6.5 Creedmoor

"Jerusalem is split into East Jerusalem, formerly controlled by Jordan and now controlled by Israel, and West Jerusalem, controlled by Israel."

Sooooooo Israel controls it? Damn. I thought I had this. My take is that people are fighting over some dusty chunk of desert and are willing to fight until the end of time over it.

On another note, we're starting a huge museum project in Jerusalem in a couple weeks. The point man heading over there is not exactly thrilled with the timing.

holdover likes this.
  28. holdover

You cant just shoot somebody on suspicion. That wont fly in any court anywhere. But your wife might argue the point.

29. meketrefe

meketrefe .308 Win

Who they serve better, America, China or their lobby?
    They are actually a disaster for America. ... but at least it is something we get to choose.

Wait! .. we chose Trump too!

Oh well, somebody did what we ask them to do. :rolleyes:

30. meketrefe

meketrefe .308 Win

Bottom line, there is a lot of interest on that region because there is a lot of oil there.
    Otherwise nobody will give a fuck about them just like today we do not give a fuck about those who do not have
    natural resources or something else to offer.

SmallGameAddict likes this.