Man Arrested After Driving Van Over 'Muslims' in North London

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Dayten, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Dayten

Dayten .44 mag First Responder

2. Drinkthekoolaid

Drinkthekoolaid 6.5 Creedmoor U.S. Military

It's on fox news right now.

Details are sketchy but an unknown assailant drive into a crowd leaving a mosque after their nightly Ramadan prayer session.

Could be a drunk driver? Could be a revenge attack? Could be one Islam sect attacking another.

Not sure yet on any more details

CaseHardened likes this.
  3. Deplorable Me

Deplorable Me .308 Win

4. Criticalt

Criticalt .308 Win

Watching an interview on FOX, a guy named Mohammed and his friends are very excited about the prospect of this being a "revenge" attack by Christians or conservatives.
    Well Mohammed, if youre right, its......
    Islam.........32,000 attacks
    Others.........1 attack

wooohoooo, youre winning!!!!

wizrd, FrankenCub and CaseHardened like this.
  5. CaseHardened

CaseHardened .45 acp

Good News.

wizrd likes this.
  6. Willjr75

Willjr75 .338 Win Mag U.S. Military

When you had enough, you've had enough.

wizrd, Jmac00, Celt and 3 others like this.
  7. Bigfoot

Bigfoot .45 acp

The mayor of London said himself that, "Terror attacks are just part of living in a big city" or something similar.
    If this does turn out to be a revenge type of thing lets see what he sais now.
    I would bet a lot of money on the fact that the muslim mayor will be a total fucking hypocrite.

At some point in England and also here in our country it's going to be "game on"
    In my opinion it's long overdue...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Jmac00 and FrankenCub like this.
  8. Arjuna

Arjuna 6.5 Creedmoor

9. Cleck

Cleck .223 Rem

Doesn't make it right imo. Unless the person was a rag head wearing, aloha snackbar shouting, bomb vest sporting terrorist running towards a group of people w/ the hand on the detonator, it doesn't make it right. Retaliations and hate crime killings like the one in VA are not the way to be doing this.

spat, Darth and Dayten like this.
  10. BerettaGuy

BerettaGuy .44 mag

I am on a 13 hour drive.. listening to the radio onI get the impression that the media finally got their Muslim backlash and they are giddy about it.

Phauxtoe, kev74 and Drinkthekoolaid like this.
  11. Robin

Robin 6.5 Creedmoor

Could be Shia's taking out Sunni's, or visa-versa. They have been fighting each other for centuries, and seem to be ramping that particular part of their bloodshed.
    Robin

12. VietnamEraVet

VietnamEraVet .44 mag U.S. Military

I'm thinking that this is very likely a non Muslim just extracting his revenge.
    Seriously though, what would you expect?
    That the non Muslims are going to just sit there and take it repeatedly, and not respond in kind?

FrankenCub and Celt like this.
  13. Catskillkid

Catskillkid 6.5 Creedmoor

When you don't have guns to defend yourself I suppose you use what's around you.

14. Celt

Celt 6.5 Creedmoor

It was bound to happen. Maybe if the moderate Muslims would actually speak out and denounce the acts of the radicals they might be able to help quell the violence. But until then they should expect that people will eventually take matters into their own hands.

Bigfoot, mattyd and VietnamEraVet like this.
  15. Jmac00

Jmac00 .223 Rem

I think you're correct. I think people around the world are starting to get pissed off and they are going to start fighting back any way they can.

VietnamEraVet likes this.
  16. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil .338 Win Mag

Instead of yelling aloha snackbar does that mean the driver yelled Jesus Christ before the carnage?

Cleck, Bigfoot and Willjr75 like this.
  17. Jmac00

Jmac00 .223 Rem

no, thats what he said after hitting the first one:

"Jesus Christ, I hope that damage the truck, I didn't get the insurance"

18. Robin

Robin 6.5 Creedmoor

Ticket for failure to keep right.....................or is it left.......... ah well, either way a ticket should be sufficient.
    Robin

Celt likes this.
  19. Willjr75

Willjr75 .338 Win Mag U.S. Military

He also could have yelled, "Yahweh!".

20. Drinkthekoolaid

Drinkthekoolaid 6.5 Creedmoor U.S. Military

I'm not going to joke about innocent people getting killed. I think there are almost 2 billion muslims, the vast majority didn't kill any one yesterday.

However Islam has a major problem and they don't seem remotely interested in stopping extremists in fact it seems condoned or encouraged.

You can only push people so far until they fight back

mattyd likes this.
  21. Cleck

Cleck .223 Rem

Can't stop Westboro Baptists from being assholes, can't stop the KKK - how do you stop people who don't care if they die?

Also, since someone asked, someone else already did the work for me and gathered a sample of all the condemnations of ISIS/ISIL from speakers: Global Condemnations of ISIS/ISIL - Islamic Networks Group (ING) Like it says on their page - the MSM doesn't always show it either, but a simple search will show you that they do in fact condemn these actions, as they don't speak for all Muslims.

spat likes this.
  22. Dayten

Dayten .44 mag First Responder