NEW: I'm a Product of Livingston County

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NYMadeAR, Aug 7, 2018.

1. NYMadeAR

NYMadeAR .177 BB

Raised not far from the Grand Canyon of the East. Living near DC now. I miss home, but I don't miss life under the SAFE Act.

A project drew me to this forum. I am attempting to build an AR15 comprised exclusively of NY-made parts. I'm open to ANY suggestions. Let me know what you know. Thank you! And who knew internet forums had T-shirts?! cool.

2. GOYABEAN

GOYABEAN .450/400 Nitro Ex

Welcome aboard @NYMadeAR and a Big :fuac::nutkick:

If you're looking for :fuac:land made parts PM @Bullet Guy he's should have the needed parts :D

3. Pale Rider

Pale Rider .45 acp U.S. Military

4. Bcs guy

Bcs guy .40 S&W

howdy neighbor, LSP is my backyard. I agree, bulletguy is a good guy to to business with. There is (and I know this will ruffle some feathers) Allstar in Rochester. There was someone in Canandaigua as well I think, but I could be wrong.

5. Acer-m14

Acer-m14 .338 Win Mag

good luck .. i know you can get some NY lowers .. but the barrel stamped made in NY i have never seen of ..

:fuac: has ran all the cool businesses out of NY ..

6. NYMadeAR

NYMadeAR .177 BB

I did go see Mike at AllStar last weekend. He’s totally out of his own stuff. Except that spikey muzzle device I’m new to this. What’s the beef with AllStar?

I also spoke with BulletGuy.

I was surprised to learn about Warrior/Valhalla in Geneseo. I’m sure why it took me so long to learn they existed. You know them? I got my charging handle from Warrior. Looks good.

7. GTN

GTN .44 mag

Who-what-where is this Warrior you speak of? I’m next town over and would love to visit a cool store next door

8. NYMadeAR

NYMadeAR .177 BB

I don’t know any of the individuals, or even if they have a retail space. If you go digging, let me know what you find out.

Firearms instruction | NY | firearms sales | Warrior Industries

EDIT: I ordered my charging handle from their online store.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  9. togmaster

togmaster .338 Win Mag

Welcome to NYGF.

10. Patriot

Patriot .308 Win

Welcome aboard.

Tags: