(Please note there is a $75 Deposit upon registration – $100 due on day of class in cash)
This class will help build skills & techniques in relation to accurate shooting and shot placement for the beginner, or intermediate shooter. Students will learn proper sight alignment, and sight picture as well as accurate bulls eye shooting with traditional defensive pistols at various distances. This is also a great opportunity for the advanced shooter to refresh and practice their skills as well as learn something new.
All students must be able to successfully maintain all shooting safety fundamentals. Students should know and be able to perform all aspects of safe firearm handing, loading and unloading, malfunction clearing.
ABOUT STEVE FISHER:
Steve Fisher has been the owner/lead instructor for Sentinel Concepts since 2014. He also is a contract instructor for numerous ranges in Michigan and has been a staff instructor for EAG Tactical.
Steve’s career as a trainer started in the 90’s, first at NTFT and then later as the owner/ lead trainer of MDFI, both Michigan-based companies, and served as one of the primary Instructors for Magpul Dynamics. He was responsible for the development of new programs and tactics for several local police departments and new training curriculum’s based on low light, home defense and the use of the carbine, handgun, and shotgun in various roles.
Steve has been featured in SWAT Magazine, Recoil Magazine, Breach-Bang-Clear, and has written for both SWAT Magazine and Surefire Combat Tactics. He is a product designer for Tuff Products and provides product development insight for companies like Nighthawk Customs, Midwest Industries, FN, Trijicon, Agency Arms, Surefire and Robar to name a few.
Over the years Steve has participated in numerous training programs from notable instructors in the industry as well as many local level schools and stays active on both sides of the training industry. He is also an avid hunter and has a history in the outdoor/hunting television community as both a hunter and cameraman.
All students must bring:
– Quality semi-automatic pistol chambered in 380 ACP, 9mm, 357Sig 40S&W, or 45 ACP.
– Minimum of 300 rounds of brass cased ammunition (no steel cased ammo).
– Quality eye and ear protection. Electronic ear protection is recommended.
– Four magazines minimum with magazine carriers/pouch, etc. (please arrive with magazines loaded)
– Pistol / caliber specific cleaning supplies or kit.
– Quality kydex holster —PLEASE NO flimsy nylon or cloth holsters. NO BLACKHAWK SERPA, Alien Gear, Fobus, Uncle Mike’s or Crossbreed, “hybrid” style holsters. NO ankle, small of the back, or shoulder holsters.
We recommend holsters from Dark Star Gear, Raven Concealment, Blackpoint Tactical, Black Center Tactical, C&G Holsters, Concealment Express & G-Code.
– notepad or notebook with pen
– An open mind, humble, willing to learn attitude!