How does Trump take down the CIA and Spy Agencies?

S

stuck in ny

Brennan should be investigated, shooting his mouth of like that is unprecedented. Commie asshole!
Robin
the history of the cia would seem to imply a sympathy to islamo-zio-fascism not communism, but I see what you mean.

Robin

.475 A&M Magnum
Reaction score
S

stuck in ny

Commies come from many ethnic, religious, national, sexual, backgrounds and may feel affinity to them still, but where the rubber meets the road, they are communists first. FUB!
Robin Liddy
I'm no one to defend commies, thats for sure, but i was talking about fighting communism to the point of loosing your reason and brain and supporting any crazy "enemy of my enemy" , Nazis in NASA, insane Afghan religious nuts who think that death penalty for your wife not wearing a veil is normal, etc.

S

stuck in ny

The Supreme Court let's them get away with a lot of things, doesn't mean it's legal.

They locked up everyone with Japanese ancestry, nobody went to prison for that.

They confiscated all the privately owned gold, nothing there either.

Using "they got away with it before" as the yardstick of whats legitimate basically says they can do whatever the hell they want.

Hell, Trump could deploy FDR's SCOTUS nuclear option and up the number of justices to 15 and get them to agree he can fire all of congress, but that wouldn't make it legitimate.....
If America had any backbone, the NFA and gold ban should have caused a revolution in the 30's. The japanese deal I can understand though, youv'e got to rembember how @#%& up the japanese were in china, human experiments and loads of other stuff that'll make you sick to yer stomach that Macarther let them of the hook post-war.

spat

.700 Nitro Express
Reaction score

Gunright

.45 acp
Reaction score

spat

.700 Nitro Express
Reaction score

ECU Pirates

.308 Win
Reaction score