I did a basic pistol shoot with him at Wooster Mountain years back before I got my permit and I was hooked. Got to try a bunch of 22s and 9mms. Looks like he did a full auto shoot in May but has another full auto and suppressor shoot in September as per a recent email. Prices aren't cheap but they include use of firearms and ammo.
Here's your chance to shoot silencers and full autos all at the same event. You won't find this mix of hardware anywhere else in the Metro NYC Area. Sept 22,2018
Featured Firearms are authentic full autos available from New York's only fully licensed and insured shooting sports company.
FM-9 Belt Fed Machinegun With Suppressor
CZ Scorpion EVO with Ghost-M Suppressor
UZI 9mm Sub Machinegun
Glock Select Fire Program Fees: All Levels includes use of firearms, suppressors, eye and ear protection, targets, ammunition, expert instruction and applicable taxes. Add $25/person if registration is received by mail after Sept 20. Register early!
Level 1: Two Guns: .22LR caliber M-16 and pistol $385
Level 2: Four Guns: Level 1 + 2 guns from your choice of UZI, GLOCK, FM-9, or Scorpion $625
Level 3: Five Guns: Level 1 + 3 guns from of your choice of UZI, GLOCK, FM-9 or Scorpion $785
SPACE IS LIMITED
This is a Pro Series Excursion and is limited to those who have attended an Open Excursion or are cleared to attend by Manhattan Shooting Excursions. Call to inquire/request clearance: 212.749.2530
Manhattan Shooting Excursions, LLC
8 West Stone Street
Newburgh, NY 12550
1. You will receive registration confirmation by e-mail.
2. Age: 18 unless accompanied by parent and pre-approved by us.
3. Refunds issued if we receive written request by 20-Sept-2018 or cancel event.
4. Dress Code: Respectable Casual.
5. You do not need a firearms license or your own equipment but must be legally qualified (e.g. no felons, unlawful drug users, dishonorably discharged, mentally hospitalized.)
6. Our Excursions are the "real deal". We do not produce wine and cheese parties and have the right to terminate your training without a refund if you are legally disqualified or act disruptively or hazardously.
7. Training waiver and liability release required at range.
Willamsport is about a two hour drive for me
But I'd drive that far for a day of range fun.
Maybe our PA meetup could he here? Maybe we could reserve the place for a day? We could get together and shoot one of @dsdmmat's E-matches together which I think would be a lot of fun.
As for the machineguns a lot of these kind of places have the licensing to purchase "dealer sample" machineguns.