CarpNY

9mm
Reaction score

RDN

.357 mag
Reaction score
S

stuck in ny

I appreciate the enthusiasm in the thread for finding new tech, but excuse me for saying these people are cucks. Did anyone actually read the home page about how stupid and unsafe you all are, thus require their special patent pending invention? God forbid you nutjobs have bullets in your gun, you might haul off and go shoot some innocent people. I'm not really sure when the last time was my loaded guns jumped out of the safe and mowed down family members because I didn't want to pause and load them during a home invasion.

"Now with absolutely no ability to load an unloaded AR-15 for home defense within a reasonable amount of time, gun owners will inevitably choose to keep them loaded at all times. This could potentially put the people we are committed to defend at risk. The use of a MA-Loader prevents this problem and is the safest solution for all AR-15 owners anywhere."

I'm sure this is the SAFEST solution for all AR-15 owners EVERYWHERE... what a bunch of pompous douchebags. I bet it's also the fastest way to run 30 rounds through an AR-15 too. This has to be a liberal invention exploiting people... only a liberal would be so condescending toward their target customers while also being so self righteous.
This part makes no sense. With the mr2 thing you can still insert a mag normally, you just can't drop it. It affects your ability to RE-load, not loading the weapons from empty cause you afraid of kids getting into it. That would be the same as a normal ar.

spat

.700 Nitro Express
Reaction score
S

stuck in ny

Six, 10 round fixed mag guns lined up ready to go. One gun and five NY reloads.
Use those wedge floor plate replacements to fix 4 short 10rd mags floorplate to froorplate in sets of two, then jungle clip the 2 sets of 2 together.
B_hnJVsUgAERHYo.jpg

GOPerfect

.700 Nitro Express
LEO / LEA
Reaction score